Monday, March 28, 2011

THANK-YOU LORD FOR ALL YOU DO!!

The women's retreat this weekend was awesome!!! God really worked some miracles in people's lives, including myself!!! Anyways God answers prayers and I just want to post a verse on here that the Lord really showed me this weekend and just renewed my faith even more and more in him!!!

Matthew 7:7
"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.


Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Revelation 3:8
I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.

There are so many verses that I could keep typing but these are the ones that really said what the Lord spoke to me. Anyways to change the subject I am not going to be on here for a while. I feel that the Lord wants me to take the time and write out my testimony. I have so much to say and write and be thankful for that I am not sure how long it will take me. It may be half a page long or ten pages long but I know its something the Lord wants me to do and then share it to certain people in my life that he has already revealed to me. I will post it on here as soon as I am done and then get back to writing! Until then take care and I hope to be back soon!!!

1 comment: