Friday, February 25, 2011, 8:56 a.m.
Dear Lord,
Thank-you Lord for loving me today, yesterday and every day thereafter. Thank-you Lord for giving me another chance to live my life for you and start anew. You have been there for me in good times and in the bad, you have given me the strength and courage to learn to love myself through its imperfections. I work on it every day but I am getting there and I know the day you call me up to heaven I will be perfect in every way, even if it was only because I get to walk by your side. Walk with you, talk with you, and smile with you! No more tears no more hurt. You have healed my heart and given me a place in this world to really make my existence worth something and for something. You have blessed me every day and loved me more than I deserve most times. Thank-you Lord for giving me a beautiful family and bringing our home to live only for your will. I love you Lord and you are great and worthy of praise and to have all of me even when the clouds may cover my life.
I want to be a light for you and let your holy spirit dwell within me so I can be what you want and bring others to you. You are my fortress and my strength. You love me so much and every day I will live my life for you and draw closer until another day starts and I can start again and give even more of my life to you. Thank-you Lord, just thank-you lord for loving me and giving another chance! I love you so much and deserve nothing. Your mercy is great and your power greater.
Lord if ever a bad thought of another person would come through my mind please take it away and put a good one in its place. Please forgive me of any transgressions that I have made or will make in the future. Lord have mercy on me and forgive me sins. Make my thoughts and feelings to be pure and white just like you son Jesus. Thank-you Lord for bringing your son to earth. As a mother myself I could never imagine the sacrifice you had to give to a world that is sinful and to people who are not worthy of such a sacrifice and such unconditional love. You really much have loved us and still do to have your son hurt and die for us as you did. Thank-you Lord, THANK-YOU!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:19 a.m.
It is exactly 1:19 a.m. and it seems I am still awake. My beautiful Sofia is having trouble going to sleep tonight. My son is all cuddled up with his animals fast asleep in his own bed in his own room. How my children have already grown. At any moment, on any day, anything could happen to any of us without any warning. What if you were awoken by the ground shaking or water flooding your home? Maybe it would be the middle of the day and you were sitting in the backyard watching your children play or maybe you were grocery shopping? As I look at all the horrible images in Japan I can't help but look at my children and husband and thank God for them. I cannot imagine the things they have been through. I think of all the mothers In Japan with children the same age as mine. What could they possibly be feeling when they realized what their children were about to experience. I have no idea what the plan God has for us in this world but I know even in the most devastating of circumstances God is there and he has a plan.
God is so good... even in the storms of our lives
ReplyDelete