Psalm 44:23-26 (NIV)
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.
24 Why do you hide your face
and forget our misery and oppression?
25 We are brought down to the dust;
our bodies cling to the ground.
26 Rise up and help us;
rescue us because of your unfailing love
A person is praying this to God but I was thinking what if it was switched around and God was telling this to us......Why do you sleep? Why do you reject me forever? Why do you hide your face? It really makes you think. Is God speaking this to you or has he been speaking this to you for a while now? Where are you with your relationship with Jesus? Are you hiding and still rejecting him when you know that Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
I think I will just leave it at that. While you read your bible and pray today ask the Lord to reveal to you, if you already don't know, if this is you.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment