Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Voice Of God

I started going to a bible study at church called Discerning The Voice Of God. I am very intrigued with the study and the study book that goes along. I really think this is something that will be beneficial to me and my walk with Christ. Here are a few verses and quotes that I have really liked reading so far!


Habakkuk 2:1-4 (NLT)

1 I will climb up to my watchtower
and stand at my guardpost.
There I will wait to see what the LORD says
and how he[a] will answer my complaint



Jeremiah 33:3 (NLT)

3 Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.



APPROACH THE FATHER WITH EXPECTANCY THAT HE WILL SPEAK!!!!!!



One more thing, I start going back to college the 2nd week of March!! woohoo!!! So excited to finally finish college!! So very exciting and I get to do it all online and its a Christian College!! So happy!! Have a Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment