I have really had a stressful evening and night. I am writing on here due to this reason. Sometimes I just don't understand the ways of this world. It gets me so down when God does something for you, saves you from something and then BAM something is right there to slam the door in your face and try to take away all your victory. Well that is what almost happened tonight but Jesus intervened just in time and saved me! He always knows just the right time to step in. I am still shaken up about everything and even a little nervous and scared but I know my Father will hold me throughout the night and keep my family and I safe. I pray for peace and I pray for love. Here are a few verses for tonight.
Psalm 71:23 (CEV)
23You have rescued me! I will celebrate and shout,
singing praises to you
with all my heart.
Philippians 4:6-7 (CEV)
6Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God. 7Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel
No comments:
Post a Comment