Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Psalm Today!

I have been reading in Psalm lately and today while I was reading I decided to sing it instead of just read it and it makes such a big difference in my understanding. Here are a few verses that really grabbed me today:

Psalm 55:16-19

 (NLT)

16 But I will call on God,
and the Lord will rescue me.
17 Morning, noon, and night
I cry out in my distress,
and the Lord hears my voice.
18 He ransoms me and keeps me safe
from the battle waged against me,
though many still oppose me.
19 God, who has ruled forever,
will hear me and humble them.
Interlude

For my enemies refuse to change their ways;
they do not fear God.


I will be praying for comfort and peace for some loved ones in my life. I hope they realize that God has a plan for them and no matter what he will not let them go or stop loving them. God is my comfort and even my shield even against myself when I need it! Thank-you Lord for all you do! I hope all who read this have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment