What a week has it been. God has been reminding me of his love in more ways than I can type. In my children, in a song, in a smile, or in a thought. I have had my days where my kids are driving me up the wall and all I want is a break.......I am beginning to think God has noticed. He has given me great patience and understanding with my children. God has started to let me realize more and more how that God gave me my children. He blessed me to give me the responsibility to raise these children and God has let me know he wants me to have more. I feel so loved to know that God gave me two precious gifts from Heaven just for me (and my husband) to love and take care of. God must really trust me to give me two human life's to take care of. I love my children so much and they mean so much to me but everyday I want to pray that the Lord will help me cherish and love them as he has loved me. No love is greater than Gods and No love on Earth (other than God's) is greater than a parents!! I think God wants me to realize that God has touched me from above and that he let me hold three babies inside of me and have two of them here on earth with me!! Creating Life is the most amazing gift God could give parents and I am so thankful he let me experience it! Between my son and my daughter I was pregnant with another little angel. On September 1, 2009 one of my children stayed in heaven. I don't know why God decided to keep this child but I do know that for a while this child was living inside of me! I can't wait until I get to heaven so I can meet my beautiful baby! I don't know if it was a boy or girl! I am sad when that date rolls around and I think about the brother or sister my babies would of had but then I realize that my precious Sofia would not be here if the other baby had stayed. I know that God has a plan for us and I know that he has showed his favor and blessing upon us by giving us two beautiful, wonderful children!!! Thank-you Lord for loving me and Thank-you Lord for my children!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Some Verses~
Psalm 127:3-5 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
John 16:21 When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment