The thoughts of a Christian, Wife, and Mother. Its hard some days to find someone to talk with about life. I find it so easy just to write it down or type it. I hope if you read this blog you can relate to it or just enjoy reading it. Some days it will get personal and other days it may be random, but thats my life and I am thankful just to be able to live it, and enjoy it with God's great mercy and grace!
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
12-12-12
What an awesome date!! December 12, 2012!!!! Anyways it is snowing like crazy here!! It is so beautiful to look at! I love the fresh snowfall in Alaska! It really makes me appreciate how beautiful God's creation is! Up above is a picture of right outside my window!!! Keep us in your prayers while we travel back and forth these next few days. Take care and have a blessed Day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment